2 racks of Alberta Lamb, frenchedStuffing:
1 cup sautéed brown mushrooms, coarsely chopped
1 roasted red pepper, coarsely chopped
½ cup chevre goat cheese
1 Tbsp chopped shallot
1 cup white breadcrumbs
Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix together all the stuffing ingredients.
- Insert a thin knife into each end of the lamb rack and open out a little with fingers. Pipe stuffing into each end with a piping bag.
- eason the racks with salt & pepper and olive oil.
- Grill meat-side down on high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finish on the cool side of the grill for 10-15 minutes until medium rare.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Darren Nixon