Colourful mixed greens, spinach, red leaf, green leaf lettuce etc
Red onion, cut into rings
Fresh tomato, cubed
Cooked Alberta Lamb, cut into juliennes
Alberta goat cheese, crumbled
1 small red onion, finely minced
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp liquid honey
½ cup dried apricots soaked in warm water
½ cup white wine vinegar
- Present on a plate in the same order as the ingredients, dress with dressing and garnish with fresh mint.
- Put all the dressing ingredients into a blender, mix.
- Slowly add 1 ½ cups olive oil.
- Stir in some chopped mint.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Darren Nixon