2 Alberta Lamb leg
5 cloves garlic - smashed
1 ½ cup buttermilk (350 mL)
1/3 cup fresh parsley and thyme (75mL)
1 tbsp sriracha (chile paste)
salt and black pepper to taste
¼ red onion - chopped
- Butterfly Alberta Lamb leg and place in a large ziplock bag.
- Place all other ingredients into bag and massage into lamb.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 4 – 6 hours.
- Remove from marinade and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and a little canola oil.
- Place on a pre-heated grill and cook until it begins to brown. Flip and finish cooking.
- Allow to rest.
- Slice across the grain and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Darren Nixon